I'm a product manager who specializes in data science to solve complex problems for people.
I enjoy outdoor adventures, especially in the mountains, and have a goal to summit the highest point in all 50 United States.
I'm from Michigan and still bear the markings of a Midwesterner: polite, nasally, with a tendency to discuss the weather.
I'm 5'9" with a medium build and have no tattoos, piercings, or interesting hair, and probably remind you of someone else.
Among the Big Five personality traits, I am
- Slightly more introverted than extroverted
- Highly conscientious and obsessively organized
- Pretty agreeable
- Highly neurotic and moody
- Moderately open to new experiences
Some other things about me
- I love long, meandering walks and conversations
- I like the snow, cold, and dark nights of winter
- I'm frugal and wear shoes even after they get holes in them
- I laugh easily and uncontrollably at silly things
- I donate blood each quarter
- I'm a night owl but wish I was a morning bird
- I film one-second daily videos that I share each year
- I can unicycle and juggle, but I'm more skilled at the former